,,ENTREPRENEURSHIP - key to success”
Entrepreneurship is the process of designing, launching and running a new business, witch is often initially a small business. The people who create these business are called entrepreneurs.
Project financed by the European Union.
Poland - Gdynia: SZKOL ADMINISTRACYJNO-EKONOMICZNYCH ZESPOL
Spain – Cartagena: INSTITUTO DE EDUCACIÓN SECUNDARIA SAN ISIDORO
Italy- Budrio: ISTITUTO DI ISTRUZIONE SUPERIORE ,, GIORDANO BRUNO"
Germany– Lübeck: HANSE-SCHULE FÜR WIRTSCHAFT UND VERWALTUNG
Bulgaria – Sofia: SOFIA VOCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL OF TOURISM
Romania- Pucioasa: TECHNOLOGICAL HIGH SCHOOL PUCIOASA
The purpose of these project activities will be shaping the attitudes of young entrepreneurial about the establishment and conduct their own business. They will learn how to set up their own company and how to manage it efficiently.
1. Shaping the entrepreneurial skills;
2. The exchange of knowledge and experience;
3. The development of language skills and teamwork;
4. The presentation and the efficient operation of the student on the labor market;
5. Management of the company;
6. The cooperation of higher educational institutions with the business environment;
7. Shaping the tolerance and the ecological attitudes.
1. How to be entrepreneurial?
2. Being an entrepreneur.
3. Marketing activities.
4. Business management.
5. The consumer and his rights.
6. Entrepreneur and consumer in ecological Europe.
Implementation of the above objectives will enable partners to achieve the following results:
Implementation period: 1.09.2018 - 31.08.2020
Integration games (Video)
A movie about best week! (Video)
Exercies Logo of the project
Erasmus + en IES San Isidoro
Company presentation - Romania